Spotlight on Community: Trilogy at Vineyards
Situated in the middle of scenic vineyards, adjacent to Mount Diablo in Northern California – just an hour from San Francisco – this resort-style 55+ community in the East Bay offers a lifestyle ideal for its retired and still working residents.
Surrounded by olive groves and thousands of acres of nature preserve against a dramatic mountain backdrop, this richly amenitized community offers:
– An ultra-modern 38,000 square-foot club with state-of-the-art athletic and wellness accommodations, upscale dining, and a full range of entertainment options
– An enormous outdoor pool and hot tub with large deck space, private cabanas with flat screen TVs, and a built-in barbecue area
– An indoor Junior Olympic Pool, a state-of-the-art indoor lap pool with rollingedges to prevent waves, making it ideal for those looking to get in an aquatic workout
– A luxury fitness center replete with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, on-site and online personal training, an aerobics studio, luxurious locker rooms, and much more
– A spa for wellness, relaxation, and rejuvenation
– A tennis complex with four lighted professional courts
Recognized with a Silver Best in American Living Award, this Active Adult Community offers homes from 2,000 to 3,100 SF and each plan offers opportunities for space personalization and numerous indoor/outdoor living environments.