Enter the Pillars Awards!
NAHB is now accepting entries for the NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards. You know your firm has done great work — the sort of work your peers will give high marks to.
And it’s easier than ever to enter. The one-step process is now entirely online, so there are no binders, no printed photos and no lengthy essays.
Consumer and business journalists write about the Pillars winners all year long, and the winners are featured in online newsletters and magazines. And the online awards ceremony is featured all year long, with photos and information about all the finalists and winners–like 2014 Community of the Year, Baltimore’s Union Wharf, pictured here.
And there are new categories for 2015, for additional opportunities to win.
- Affordable Awards: Now with seven categories
- Individual Awards: Added Marketing Manager of the Year category
- Marketing Awards: Best Interior Merchandising now two distinctive categories
- Developer Awards: Updated category titles, definitions and added Best Community Amenities
Start the entry process now at nahb.org/pillarsawards.
- Sanctuary in the City: Union Wharf
- Pillars Winner: Oronoco Waterfront Residences
- Smart Multifamily Storage Solutions